RCL 2.47% 8.3¢ readcloud limited

direct 500kreseller 1.5mboth a part of full curriculum segment...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    direct 500k
    reseller 1.5m
    both a part of full curriculum segment of $4.69m

so they lost 1.5/4.69 = 32%!!!! of that segment's yearly revenue and just brushed over it and compartmentalized it so that it wouldn't be viewed as such an alarming result but that's deeply concerning. Who's to say that it won't happen again this year?! Especially with the recent persisting reviews on the app store still claiming that it lags beyond comfortable use.

Maybe soon they should start including a metric of all the schools that have dropped them and what's left of the market to explore as opposed to the misleading number of the entire market. School's talk too, so I assume that it will get a lot more difficult to infiltrate schools soon. Maybe this year will be the best in terms of growth due to the sales team but they'd want to have a great ROI, overall they're not exactly a sell considering I'm down 25% here but I have significantly reduced my exposure here.

Could be an acquisitive sp catalyst on the way but that will only offer another get out opp that will likely suppress the sp appreciation. long term and acquisition will bring greater ASQWA scrutiny. Even without the acquisition if VET numbers increase by 50-100% they will come under the same amount of scrutiny due to getting very close to iVET student numbers and being the largest in the sector.

numbers have been fishy in 3 consecutive quarters now...credibility gone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $687 8.157K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117181 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 8210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.