AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Spot on Geeris!Brilliant post and you're bang on! The first...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

Spot on Geeris!

Brilliant post and you're bang on! The first thing ... understandably people try to do is Compare Stocks and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this as it's all part of doing your research and due diligence before investing your hard earned cash. I completely agree you can't compare AXE with most others because how they are structuring their Quantum Processor is very different to others and how they are doing 12cq has never been done before!

The risks are obvious .. this hasn't been done before and to many even in the Quantum field it still seems impossible! Nearly everything we have today was once impossible until scientists and Engineers found a way - this is no different at all ! You don't need a ton of money, just the right people with the right skills and attitude to achieve outcomes.
    It has been proven 12cq Technology will work at room temperature, will work with silicon so can be onboarded to modern devices including phones, has sufficient .... actually outstanding coherence times at room temperature to facilitate Quantum information processing, they have worked out a way to encase the qubits to preserve coherence times ... so they have achieved so much groundbreaking progress already in the last few years and yet the market wants to kick them in the guts!
    Welcome to the stock market ! I don't think Archer should take this personally however as many stocks across the board are well and truly below their peaks.Money will run out and play but also go into hiding depending on Market conditions, World events, Economic growth or decline.

One thing that Archer has going for it considering it's still in development phase is it's $23 million still in the kitty , zero debt ... and they are very good with keeping cash burn to a minimum. Government Aid such as the Research and Development Fund helps to keep cash burn lower by returning some of the funds spent. Remember this company also gave it's shareholders cash back in the way of shares in ITM when it sold their mineral tenements to pursue 12cq and Bio chip commercialization rather than keeping that money themselves - that's evidence enough that Archer appreciates the support from their shareholders and gives back where they can.

Personally I think the current Share Price is an insult to the gravity of work being performed at Archer by the very talented team on both 12cq and the Bio Chip Commercialization Projects ... but Markets have and will always do their thing and better to know your limits than lose more than you can afford.

Having met Mohammad and the team several times over the past years I do have great confidence in his and the team's skills and ability to deliver results on 12cq and BioChip and I'm happy to wait for that day. The fact they are engaging with World Class Semiconductor Foundries to start producing some of these components for testing is exciting in itself!

The trading is interesting and getting noticed. A.I can be a powerful tool for the for the financial sector and Law Enforcement ... I think if there is any illegal manipulation occuring that would be taking an awful risk in this day and age of A.I.

Thanks again for the fine post Geeris, you do give great insight and break things down to a more understandable logic.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.