ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826

Reading this report, the de-risking and confidence levels have both increased. Bearing in mind that any of us invested in this should be aware that there are still risks of the unknowns.

Now in 2023, the risk,delay, unknown time line is the reluctance of new investors to put money into deep tech. AXE is sitting somewhere between deep tech and digital tech, trying to bridge the gap and get into 'safer' investor territory, where digital use cases can quickly demonstrate some value. But for me, I want the transformational tech that leaves the past in the dust. From what I have read, AXE is aiming for that with the 12CQ. The biochip platform is better suited to the digital software as a service, data analytics end use 'safer' bet and AXE is confident that we have made significant breakthroughs and have competitive hardware skills with sub 10nm fabrication.

The AXE strategic partnerships is keeping R&D costs down very successfully. By partnering with other smaller companies, the collaboration and innovation is happening at a pace that has validated my confidence in the teams.

And as for AXE as a company, they are confident. I dont think I would be tweeting our 12CQ capabilities and tagging Michio Kaku in the same sentence unless I knew I could deliver room temperature quantum electronic devices. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $87.37K 399.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2400 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 331934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.