NHC 0.42% $4.73 new hope corporation limited

Decent outcome.My only issue with NHC is that convertible note....

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Decent outcome.

My only issue with NHC is that convertible note. It is like a noose around their neck. See outlook / capital management comments. Worst timed convertible note in history.

As part of its broader capital management strategy, the Company is also looking at options to return a portion of its surplus capital to
    securityholders. The Company is reviewing several options in this regard to ensure any capital management decision is the most efficient and value-enhancing. These options include the management of dilution associated with the existing Convertible Notes, and options around the most efficient use of our significant franking account balance. Future surplus capital deployment may include, M&A opportunities aligned with our strategy, returning funds to securityholders through mechanisms such as buy-backs (either on or off-market), dividends or capital returns or entry into cash-settled equity transactions with a bank counterparty to hedge dilution associated with the existing Convertible Notes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.73
Change
0.020(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $3.998B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.75 $4.80 $4.73 $7.624M 1.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15279 $4.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.74 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.