SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

A very small profit. I expected something higher after the...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    A very small profit. I expected something higher after the recent new hire contracts were trumpeted, but at least the second half profit outweighed the first half loss, so the trend may be encouraging.
    I’m a little disappointed to again read of yet another US state approval. We have 20 now, that’s great, but I can’t remember reading of us actually selling anything to any of those states yet! I want to read of our partner over there succeeding in selling stuff, not of yet more approvals. When we started gathering these approvals, we had world class barrier products to sell into them. Now I’m getting worried that by the time we are finally set to do some selling, our products will have been superseded by better ones.
    Still, it seems that the future is primarily in the hire business now, and it seems to be on track and has real potential to grow into NSW. Hopefully, stronger profits may appear down the track.
    Overall, the report is sound, there is a plan and we seem to be on track, but at some point we’ve gotta start making meaningful money. Hopefully this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.