SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Oh! Morley, I am so pleased to hear you say that, about the need...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Oh! Morley, I am so pleased to hear you say that, about the need to consolidate SRN’s with every SRH purchase, as I have had exactly the same experience…I thought it was just me! But I forgive Atomic their sin, because I have also found them the best of all the registries in helping to sort out such things. Interestingly, I found the other registries were also hopeless at this a few years ago, but they seem to have fixed it…except Atomic.,
    Thanks too for your sage comments. I’m inclined to think SRH may run counter to the your point about “hire companies don’t do well in recessions” because so much of our hire is to contractors on government infrastructure projects, which tend to get initiated during recessions to perk things up a bit.
    Anyway, hopefully in a couple of years time, the hire business will be firing in Vic and NSW, California will be buying our barriers left right and centre, and Atomic will have succeeded in figuring out how to add a new purchase to an existing holding without us having to consolidate all the time. THEN we’ll certainly be worth a lot more than $5 million, and Tessa can start looking for a bigger kennel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36973 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.