VTI 0.00% 10.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Disagree, all the funds who have brought the story have heavily...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Disagree, all the funds who have brought the story have heavily invested in this company over several years and hold their positions awaiting further news so are not generating any further liquidity at the moment. The other small cap funds etc have not invested so then the remaining investment base is the retail market.

A lot of the retail investors who hold stock were pretty surprised by the company outraising it's market cap last year rather than raising each year against its objectives at hopefully higher valuations. This has liked discouraged a lot of holders in the stock as they have taken 50% or worse losses on their positions at this point most likely and this is not creating great enthusiasm to purchase more when the company is still cash flow negative. Other savvy retail investors will likely wait a bit longer to see how things play out over the next 18 months before coming in and deploy their cash into more immediate opportunities. I was going to send something similar and more articulate to management so they don't so do anything crazy and focus on executing rather than capital market opportunities. The wait for this stock to do something special is still 2-3 years away in my opinion but it still requires management to be focused on executing in their R&D pipeline, China and Japan market entries and growing the sales of their existing products to break even and beyond!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.749M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6533 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.