ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Thanks Stockstocker. It's my belief that top line results could...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Thanks Stockstocker.
    It's my belief that top line results could have been released for the Extension Trial well before now and before being officially published. For example the original 12 month trial was fully recruited in Nov 2012 and Top line results were reported to the ASX in March 2014. The extra 12 month extension would have finished before the end of 2014 and we still haven't had any report of results apart from the brief statement about safety at the end of June 2015. Those comments in the Annual Report were the first indication of what the top line results were.
    I wasn't aware that results of the Trail Marking test for the Extension Trial had been published? Did a google search and couldn't find it. Can you provide an internet address where I could find this.
    Your comment that human trials are lengthy is true. Prana is not conducting any human trials at present and has been stopped from doing so in relation to Huntingtons. I wanted more information on what I think is a fairly important development. Some posters dismiss the FDA as nitpicking fools or deliberately slowing Prana for unknown reasons. I prefer to take the FDA at face value and would like more information on their genuine concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $886 275.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 56368671 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 125986200 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.