RZI 0.00% 37.0¢ raiz invest limited

First things that I noted are the big jump in marketing spend...

1. 3,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    First things that I noted are the big jump in marketing spend (like huge) on the P&L and also the big jump in ‘other assets’ in the BL…. I gather some of that relates to the future advertising space they got from the Seven Media dilution event (it’s only a cap raise if we get money for it and ‘vast’ majority of that deal related to RAIZ getting ad space on channel 7)… at least the dilution happened at around $1.80 mark

Another item of note which I have now witnessed in several IT companies on the ASX is the consistent shareholder dilution which occurs via (non director) general employee share related incentive schemes…. I like the idea of incentivizing and ‘retaining’ staff but the Raiz costs for this appear quite high compared to the very low employee base, which I believe was still well below 50 (at last report).

Business is steady, but nothing to shout about in this report…. So after plenty of glowing kudos for Brendan and George in the past I give these results a bit of a meh….

Hoping for some progress to be reported soon on the Thai expansion as SEA is where I want the company to remain focused.
    Last edited by timbin4: 25/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13473 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 16500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.