HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

$3m is peanuts for a global growing SaaS company. Just lol if...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    $3m is peanuts for a global growing SaaS company. Just lol if you think that's gonna last more than a few months. Overheads are currently $6m per year and are likely going higher. Also, 'you're dreaming' if you think those options are going to get converted at 6 cents next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have been shopping around for funds lately on the back of the run up to 2 cents. That's probably why the stock is down as the big boys have been selling and are getting ready to reload. My bet is a raise at 1.3 before Xmas, if they're lucky.

Every start up today has a management team with key stake holdings. However, if you look at the past history most have personal holdings that have been offloaded or private trades before listing - not to mention their salaries. Of course they want this to succeeded, what else are they gonna do.

It's the perfect comparison to GeoOp. Both have limited appeal and are examples of over complicated, unnecessary, and cumbersome software. It's as if they just wanted to "cloud" something for the sake of it. They're struggling to sell this, and are constantly trying to find new ways to package it. Maybe they'll find a niche industry where it might work but the thought of this becoming mainstream is a joke.

Answer to El Jefe, yes I meant R & D refund, which is classified as other revenue, which is excluded from year on year comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.