HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

This circular reasoning protects your excessive dowramping and...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    This circular reasoning protects your excessive dowramping and attempts to destroy the share price.

In your previous posts you were saying that costs were climbing and that they needed to raise funds as the company was going nowhere - when in fact costs were down 20%. Now apparently, with your accounting 101 skills, costs should be rising. Glad you are not running my business.

"Destruction of shareholder wealth". Nice, emotive language. But am I worried? Not in the slightests. Fact is this was floated at 2.5cents two years ago. Not 2012 as you imply. And the scale is growing. How fast? Well some believe faster than last year, judging by the lack of selling yesterday and 20% share price rise.

What fibs are we being told by management?

The growth profile is there and the trend is there. 86 clients, recurring SaaS revenue. But that was June 30 and we are late August. Wonder how the sales traction is going?

Its pretty miserable to knock Leanne Grahame after Xero's success. To imply that she has nothing to offer because of Geo-Op is a joke.

Along with the other shareholders - really looking forward to the next sales announcement.

And as we all know with an ASX SaaS company with a 10MC, the inevitable price rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.