NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Don't bother mate. The parties that matter know what is...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Don't bother mate.
    The parties that matter know what is coming.
    There's good reason they have the SP where it is!
    The relentless daily downers (supposed non holders) are only helping the big players' holdings increase.
    Someone knew to remove the buy orders and quickly push the price down BEFORE the report actually hit, but so late, it appears the price dropped on news! So obvious..
    Now they'll continue accumulating tomorrow.
    Massive set up.
    The downers are patting each other on the back, thumbing posts, cheering each other's downramps... but, it's the annual report!
    Do people not realise they've already been posting negativity about everything we already knew, since the previous quarterlies!?!?
    Just another excuse to 24/7 nor thread!
    Nor are as good as cash neutral BEFORE expected large telco deals, due any time now.
    As soon as a large Australian telco deal lands, they are so far cash positive... or international telco.
    Once Oracle is formalised, VM is quickly pushed in to many giant global telcos.
    Why else would apsec and the Casey's (I won't say Ord Minnett) have bought up bigtime?
    Don't be surprised when all of the sell/not held syndicate soon suddenly start posting that Nor are actually good value, and worth buying in to
    Of course they would have been right all along, and will be right when the SP 10 bag's... coincidentally, the pros will be multiplying $millions, including $5m+ of noroa.
    All my opinion.
    Last edited by Holla: 31/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.