NOR 8.57% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Annual Report to Shareholders, page-92

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Good morning fellow NORONs, sadly no visions to report from last night but it warms my heart to see that positivity seems to be returning slowly on this forum and to the market in NOR shares.

Someone, (I'd like to think Kerry Stokes but that's just the way I roll) has slipped in a nice order for 100,000 shares @ 0.018. That's $1800 worth of confidence right there and on a Friday no less. Those two idiots selling at .018 are going to get what they deserve.

I spoke to one of my offspring based in London last night and they tell me that the market over there is wide open for a cutting edge visual voicemail and AI personal assistant solution. By the time I had finished mansplaining what NOR had to offer I think they had wee'd themselves a little bit (so much for all that potty training 30 years ago) and promised to post the core of our conversation on their Facebook, Instagram and TikTok accounts. That's a potential exposure to 68 million people in the UK right there people.

They are also going to tell their mates at the Lyceum Tavern after work today. I have a good feeling about this, if it goes viral - and let's face it, now is definitely the time for viruses, then the sky is the limit.

Hold on for the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $2.574K 77.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.