NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Great insights Holla, I too have been watching the interesting...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Great insights Holla, I too have been watching the interesting buy this morning. What struck me particularly is the time it was executed. On my screen it shows as 10:06:39. Why, you might ask, is this important?

Well as any good NORON knows reading PO's announcements at face value doesn't cut it, you have to look for the buried clues. In this case the time of the trade set off a neurone bomb in my brain. After a quick online search my suspicions were confirmed. Brace yourself.

At exactly 10:06:39 in episode 10 of season 7 of that amazing series 24 Kiefer Sutherland's character, Jack Bauer notices he had a missed call. A voicemail was left but it was unitelligable. I think the buyer this morning was trying desperately to tell the market something. They, like me, have faith in NOR and know that if Jack Bauer had invested in reliable voicemail he could have wrapped up the case in 12 hours instead of 24.

There are indeed big things brewing in NORworld, I just know it and so does the person who ignited the share price this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145202 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 160633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.