NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Annual Report, page-49

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Nothing new in the report that we already know of.

The amazing, awesome, whatever other superlative you want to add is that this highlights the goals they kicked in the short amount of time!!!!

This highlights the TIMELINE in how they METICULOUSLY!!! went about there business!!!

OMG!!!! how good did they get it soooooo RIGHT!!!!!!

The planning, the foundation's, the steps, the stages etc etc I'm reading it and thinking my gosh this team is good!!!!!

These goals they kicked were all done WITHIN A YEAR!!!!! August 2019 till now

GLOBAL CONTRACTS, FDA APPROVAL IN EUROPE AND AMERICA, NEW PRODUCTS, BIO TECH. THESE GUYS ARE COVERING THE GLOBAL MARKET NOT JUST ONE BUT MULTIPLE FRONTS!!!!!

And now we're going to be profitable before this Christmas 2020 not next year THIS YEAR!!!! Come on!!!!

I'll be backing the truck up again on Monday morning if it stupidly gets into the 4's. I don't think it will because I think the shakeout on Thursday morning got rid of the weak hands.

We're only left with long term investors, instos wanting yo buy more and of course ya downrampers that want to get in at a cheap price.

I'm fast forwarding to August 2021 when that report comes out. If they did what did this year???? What do you honestly think is going to happen in a years time with a proven track record in a short amount of time????
    " I'm smiling ear to ear thinking about it

Thanks NZS management team. The report again was well written and easy to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.