WBT 1.48% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

Hi Sberke-----------------If you have had any business...

1. 5,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Hi Sberke-----------------If you have had any business experience then you should know a 'time frame' is usually flexible. There are so many road blocks in todays world.

In my opinion:-
    -WBT's product is unique what I understand it could change the whole memory (chip) processes - on our Planet !!!!
    -1st time produced but tested many many times and also in unique ways
    -BoD have faced, in my opinion, more challenges than most other BoDs- in their lifetime , like
    ----- a war on their doorstep---a Pandemic to name just 2...
    -The BoD want to make 100% sure they have all bases covered - there are deviates out there that may try to copy the processes etc
    -The Management have in the past met and in a lot of cases, produced a result well before their target date !
    -How complex is this initial 'C O N T R A C T ' ??????????????

-Oh and bye the way - the product, how it operates etc not understood but the masses (me in particular) Note I said the 'masses'

Now Sberke, what would you suggest the BoD do/advise/act etc in this case.? It is easy to be critical - but I have a policy (as I did in business) if ya got a gripe (being critical of something)- come to me with a solution................ That often shuts the gate on the subject. Just a thought.

Happy to be corrected - in a positive manner.

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.030(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $374.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.456M 724.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 286 $2.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.