ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5282
    Hi @DickyB. Thanks for your reply, but right back at you: it peaks my amusement when people reach for the “paid downramper” line. Seriously, which fund is paying people to be here? And how on earth can critiquing the financial statements ever be considered “down ramping”? You guys are telling me you’re all experienced investors: OK, so why are you coming up with this fantasy stuff: Accumulation? You read this line on every single depressed stock forum on HC, along with “manipulation”, “tree shake”, “being capped”, and all the usual malarkey. It’s just comfort food for investors who are in the red.

The real answer is simple (Occam’s Razor strikes again). I was an investor in Respiri, I’m not anymore, but I retain an interest in the respiratory space as there’s clearly unmet needs. I would love one of these three companies to make it big, the upside would be huge. But all three have big problems currently. It really doesn’t take much effort to look over a few financial statements.

The crazy thing about HotCopper is how often people with a ‘Not Held’ disclosure get ignored, as though your opinion is only worthwhile if you’re a holder. If you only listen to your fellow holders, odds are you’re already a victim of confirmation bias - because they’re all hopefully desperate for the company to succeed, and their posts read that way.

Surely some critical thought on this forum would be better than hopefully clutching straws for another six months.
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 28/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.