RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Annual Report, page-33

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 5,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5098
    @pilko3 I'm happy to stand by my call. If Morgans had upgraded their recommendation from 'speculative buy' (February 2021) to 'strong buy' I expect they would have released a new paper explaining how and why. I'm unable to find anything on their website, Resapp's website, or elsewhere to support this. If someone can produce a Morgans equity document showing 'strong buy' recommendation, I will happily cede the point.

Morgans have had Resapp on 'hold' for early 2018, changed this to 'add' in May 2018, moved to 'speculative buy' in July 2019, downgraded to 'hold' March 2020, then back up to 'speculative buy' at the end of that same month, where it has since remained. If this had moved up further to 'strong buy' I fail to see why Morgans would not have released a new paper explaining why, or why Resapp would not be splashing this on their website as they have with all the others. In any event, Morgans price targets on RAP have all been missed by a country mile.

I personally find many of the retail broker platforms (CommSec, BellDirect, HSBC, etc) to be hopeless at showing up to date broker recommendations.

PS: I love that you think discussing the Company financial statements is "off topic". You must be investing only in the 'story'.
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 28/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.