RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Invested in the "story" many moons ago before the Fin aspects...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Invested in the "story" many moons ago before the Fin aspects became the s..tfight they are now. Don't get me wrong this management team have a woeful track record. The standout for me (and the loss of considerable potential revenue) is the Sleep check debacle. Snow jobbed by a less than talented ad agency who failed to wrap their heads around the right way to publicize sleep check cost big time in both terms of actual spend and worse still the market reaction to the woeful way the product was presented to the market. It was/is a no brainer presented the correct way. It needs to be rethought and presented to the market in a way that will demand attention and take-up. The management have a good deal of old bones rapidly forming themselves into skeletons. But now the seeds of potential success are sown...the next year or two remain make or break or takeover for RAP IMHO. BL's timelines of lots of news and developments before XMAS can be viewed whichever way one wants. I prefer a wait and see attitude now...after all if we expect something (again) from RAP we will leave ourselves open to suffering severe disappointment...again! Still in there cheering but FFS hurry up and sort this out. Covid screening tool smacks of the same flavour as did the hype (of which I was a victim like all other holders) of how FDA were a lay down misere call to pass dx. We know what the result was there eh? Wait and see...expect nothing not even the unexpected. The tech is good...the team and the board is crap...IMHO DYOR. The chances of making a big buck from RAP I reckon are 50/50 at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.