UCM 3.85% 2.7¢ uscom limited

Such a high quality report. Fresh and professional format,...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Such a high quality report. Fresh and professional format, informative and very upbeat despite the existing global risks.

I suspect our near term market catalyst for the share price to rise could be :
    • FDA approval for SpiroSonic AIR, FLO, and SMART ... (expected in weeks)

These piqued my curiosity:
    • Koneksa digital health partnership continues to develop with a number of very exciting pharma projects anticipated to proceed following FDA approval.
    • As our growth vectors align and our transformational Foxconn partnership evolves, we believe Uscom is poised to exceed these growth trends (long-term compound annual growth rate of 24%) going forward.
    • The recent appointment of Sovereign Medical has significantly increased our US sales coverage with their distribution territory covering the east coast from NY to Florida, including 11 states, and doubling the number of US national sales staff to more than 20. This appointment comes at a time when the USCOM 1A is emerging as the leading global technology for the diagnosis and management of preeclampsia, with a number of 1A units entering current purchasing cycles.

Plenty going on, and lots to look forward to across 22/2023, and beyond. You'd have to think the SP has hit rock bottom now, and the SP will lift, and begin its long overdue upward trajectory again upon SpiroSonic FDA approval.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Wingmann: 18/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $6.604M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $1.35K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43716 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.