RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Listed Page number 14:"Options and Rights Granted as...

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Listed Page number 14:

"Options and Rights Granted as Remuneration
    On 19 June 2019, the Company announced 975,000 Employee Incentive Options under the Company’s employee
    share and option plan, to be issued to Dr Keating, subject to Shareholder Approval. The options are exercisable
    at $0.21 and expire five years from the date of issue. The options vest on the satisfaction of the following specific
    performance milestones:
    (i) CE Mark approval – 325,000 Options
    (ii) FDA clearance – 325,000 Options
    (iii) Commercial release of hardware product – 325,000 Options

Dr Keating is required to be employed by the Company in order to exercise the Incentive Options.
    As at the date of this report, 975,000 Options have vested as the performance milestones of CE Mark approval,
    FDA clearance and commercial release of hardware product have been achieved."

Listed Page number 14:

"For the year ended 30 June 2021, the Company issued a total of 6,250,000 Shares (equivalent to $500,000) to
    Avanti in consideration for performance milestones achieved for the development of the handheld and wearable
    devices, pursuant to the terms of the Device Development Agreement. The amounts were recognised as research
    and development costs in the statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income. The completion of the
    CE Mark approval for the handheld device is still outstanding as of 30 June 2022
    ."

I recall the device being CE marked already??

Also the 6250000 shares we offered to Tony's mate at the time (instead of cash) are now worth ~3x.. I'm glad Tony got his fill of options for a product that was never used. Are we aware if these specific options for TK were exercised already at $0.21?
    Last edited by showie: 30/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.