SCL 0.00% 18.0¢ schrole group ltd

I saw they stated they haven't recorded $750k in revenue because...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I saw they stated they haven't recorded $750k in revenue because of ISS, and that there was $90k in alliance fees. Any financial impact from the ISS agreement was only relevant until June last year when SCL have then been recording 100% revenue. I'm not seeing how that takes them to an increase in revenue of 6.4% for the software sales.

There's a CTO now and "payments for software development costs" have gone up 44% to $1.27m which, accounting for the $750k that couldn't be reported giving SCL a ~$150k increase in revenue from last year in software, equates to a net loss of ~$250k for this increased cost and that is accounting for the ISS. Never mind back in FY20/21 when software development costs were around $400k and they delivered a new platform.

All the communication is that the direct sales model and the increased software offering is going to drive SCL to new hights. And it is the training part of the business pulling in an extra $1m in revenue to save their blushes. When considering the "improved" Net loss of $1.8m for the year versus the $2.4m that was lost the previous year I think it is good to consider the $1.4m in bonus shares that they paid themselves in the previous year. I'm struggling to see how this is a company heading in any direction but down. I'm trying to see this future, I want to see it, so I can off load my holding without taking as big a loss. No trust in this management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.472M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2750 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.