ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Just read the report and LOVE that they are not providing any more or less fuel to what is already known. This means no additional names and no additional expectations, only the facts to this point. All of which are exceptional.

Anticipated agreement(s), yes plural and first revenue this year despite the spin some here try to put on it.

For those who need it to be tomorrow then you need to sell imo. This world is a patience game. If you will be upset by a teir 1 or fabless holding this anticipated mark up or not, then this is the wrong game.

There are clearly not many long term holders here anymore, this thread is filled with some clever snakes... and some with the intelligence of a rock and many who came for a quick buck and got badly burnt at 9 down (now out at a real loss).

I'm happy to watch any further burn down or burn up. Nothing has changed except the fact that they now intend on protecting the Group in not providing any ammo either way, especially shorters.

The conversation will now no doubt return to healthy speculation here. Who could the t1 fabs and customers we are in dicussions with? Why? Who might the Skywater customers be? The market is and has been bullish on this until perhaps too much talk and names were given by the board. GF was a cat that got out of the bag and has not been useful(even though exciting). Lesson learned. It has been a shorters paradise. This is now past and being protected. Good!

This report is professional and demonstrates supreme confidence in where things are headed this year and beyond imo. Confidence enough to not need to justify themselves purely to hold the short term share price up. I think this is a tactical move with will provide fruitful when the time comes.

Any comparisons with 4ds remain hilarious at this point(even though I am genuinely pleased to hear reram news). As soon as they can demonstrate the ability to easily integrate with fab processes by not adding any extra costs, layers and exotic metals then they have work to do. Any long term holder here knows the time line estimates. First mover advantage is crucial, we have it. Regardless I do hope to see success in 4ds, and wait for news regarding a fully qualified product in years to come.

This much is clear at this point, nothing has changed and wbt is in prime position to replace its target market of flash with many leading fabs, providers and customers. WITHOUT providing the ammo bottom feeders rely on to decimate the company. Well done with this move board!

My opinion dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.