WBT 6.14% $2.42 weebit nano ltd

Still here Pata , Been struggling with a few health issues . My...

1. 1,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Still here Pata ,
    Been struggling with a few health issues .
    My eyes being one , I had a scratch on my cornea , no idea how I did it ?? and looking at computer screens or the phone was a bit aggravating for it , to say the least .., so have just been looking at a few posts here and there , getting better now .. only time helps apparently, a bit like Weebit .. we just have to wait for things to improve , and I'm only talking in relation to the shareprice here , the company itself has never been in better shape and is on the verge of great success imo .

I thought the annual report was very good in highlighting how far we have come .
    Coby can't put a gun to these customers heads to make them sign and the frustration is palpable for him and us , but he is progressing with the things he can control .
    The new appointments is something he can control , and I'm very pleased with the appointment of Lilach Zinger .
    Reading her bio on LinkedIn , she will be a very welcome addition to our management team .. and her links to Tower and her previous position within that company will be invaluable to us I believe .

The 3 engineers From the now out of business French Mram company and now the appointment of Naomi Simson on the Australian side of things all speaks progress , moving forward , readying ourselves for becoming a successful commercial business ..
    The share price is not in our control and all we can control is whether we decide to buy , sell or hold on .
    Holding tight for me has been the best thing I have done in my investing life and finding Weebit Nano as initially a risky opportunity , but now imo a safe investment vehicle , and being so lucky to get a nice piece of it in its embryonic stages, as many of us have , is sometimes a bit surreal .
    Having to watch huge paper profits and losses flow in and out even more so , but having been with this company for over 8 years it's obvious the long game is the right game , for me .
    We are on a winner mate !
    As Dadi said in his chairman address ..
    Given its significant competitive advantages, the board remains confident in Weebit's market opportunity. It is the RIGHT Technology at the RIGHT time .
    Damn straight !!
    And as those that have watched 4ds from the sidelines have witnessed , how one positive announcement can completely change the share price and peoples perceptions of what it should be . we have been informed in this report that customer signings are VERY CLOSE .. ( in the near future ) .
    Our positive announcement will come and when the first customer signs many will follow and I will still be a long , strong Weebit shareholder when that happens .
    If you can find a better more well constructed business and opportunity than this with as much future upside I would like to know what it is ..

Stay well and good health to you Pata , it's taking longer than expected , but the best things in life take time .. so they say .. Weebit will be the best thing ( financially speaking ) in both our lives and many holders here .. I have no doubt .
    Cheers to all holders .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.140(6.14%)
Mkt cap ! $456.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.46 $2.30 $2.410M 1.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8912 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 15001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.45
  Change
0.140 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.31 $2.46 $2.29 158899
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.