PER 3.45% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Annual Report, page-41

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    You completely miss the point Itsa.

back in 1998 when I arrived in AUS and ran a little sub $3 ASX company to see what I could afford to invest in a company called Harvey Norman just happened to be included in that list.

what immediately jumped out at me was that, whilst half the directors of the rest of these companies, which were making almost no profit yet, were paying themselves over $500k per annum, along with almost every director of the Top 20 ASX companies, the chairman of this company (Harvey Norman) was paying himself a mere $250k per annum .... and no cash bonuses ... because he believed remuneration required proprtionate performance.

most of those companies that were on my list then have disappeared as they spent more than they earned... HN is still around

do you now understand ...

And plse don't mention either the elected board to me (as none of us elected them) or forward earnings as we all know what will happen to the SP if the trial is not successful

I have no problem with the directors of our board, but they should be rewarded by cash bonus for performance, not just being on the board (properly priced oppies and shares should apply to incentive this performance) and anybody who believes otherwise has probably never run their own business with the success this policy is designed to achieve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.