RGT 1.79% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Audited 2016 Financial Report-MXC.AX, page-11

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    As hoofa noted, MGC have established a great business model, which in their own words means they are 'well positioned to be a first mover and market leader in the Australian market'.
    MGC has continued to execute the necessary steps to progress its strategy for achieving this.

Holders have become impatient during the pause in newsflow, hence the retrace in the SP - 4c has managed to hold nicely despite this.

MGC will be able to make its entry into the Australian market following the TGA rescheduling Cannabis at the end of October.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/tga-medical-cannabis-whats-happening.2852538/#post-18709590  
    The SP managed to hit $0.083 on the 19th of April with the launch of MGC Derma while sentiments were riding high following the first round of legislative changes this year.  TGA rescheduling will be the finalisation of the necessary legislation.
    As I noted in the above thread, by working with groups like BuddingTech, MGC will be best poised to capitalise on this.  Having published the White Paper and planning to undertake their own clinical trials, MGC should be able to hold itself in good light with relevant licensing bodies.

'With the Australian Federal Government introducing new legislation to allow for the supply and cultivation of medical cannabis by amending the Narcotics Drugs Act 1967 to provide patients suffering from painful and chronic conditions access to the drug, MGC Pharmaceuticals is well positioned to be a first mover and market leader in the Australian market. Additionally, legislative changes in Victoria and New South Wales have facilitated the possibility of clinical trials with medicinal cannabis, which the Company intends to pursue in the coming financial year.'
    Appendix 4E and Audited 2016 Financial Report (Financial Year end 30/06/2015)

As I continue to reiterate, I am confident that MGC will carve themselves a nice chunk of the medical cannabis industry.

The rapid growth of the US market suggests the future is promising.
    Legal cannabis sales brought in US$5.4 billion in 2015, and $6.7 billion are expected this year, according to a February report (The State of Legal Marijuana Markets – 4th Edition). By 2020, the forecast is $21.8 billion.
    http://www.techworld.com.au/article/605510/high-technology-how-it-fueling-budding-cannabis-industry/

GLTAH/DYOR/IMO etc.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.5¢ $99 347

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14314 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.