SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Appendix 4E and Audited 2017 Financial Report, page-65

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

"A conservative estimate of hundreds of millions of dollars by 2019" well 2019 is only a year and a half away people!!

Also they have already started work on the constellation!!

This thing is going to be huge. Yes we are still a small fish right now and there is pleanty of big numbers and capital raise threats that are scaring the crap out of people. the big picture is sky and space global have a plan to dominate this market with cost effective satellites providing connectivity to areas that in the past may not of even had it. And in a very short time they have promised and delivered a large chunk of their business plan. We now have proven tech that is capable of earning revenue and have already begun work on expanding. There are a lot of eyes on this company at the moment and in the coming months there will be a lot more. And I am sure lots of investors with deep pockets will be very very keen to invest in a company with such a shiny track record, dependable management and are on track to earn hundreds of millions of dollars in a very short time. I foresee at least one announcement next week of a binding agreement with another provider. And I believe that a major investor will come on board very soon to at least help with a large portion of the constellation. There may be a capital raise but I strongly doubt their aim will be to raise the full cost of the constellation and it is all for progress anyway. Buckle up people cause the next 2 weeks, 6 months year are going to be a hell of a ride. This is my retirement fund and I am extremely comfortable with where it is heading right now. I can taste the Long Island ice teas on a deserted beach now!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.