RGT 5.56% 25.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Audited 2017 Financial Report, page-31

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Ah “Tronbirk”, what an interesting character you are. Still not holding I see!
    What do I reckon? Well, seeing you asked…………… from last week until today, I have added substantially to my holding. I am not concerned about employee remunerations, provided there is progress in the company with deals being struck and money being generated.

Anyone who believes this is just another fee feeding frenzy for directors & co, are sadly mistaken IMO. The potential for this to be a cash cow for all of us, continues to grow within Aust and in Europe.

Since our listing, a whole host of other MC companies have listed. I reckon this has diluted the number of holders as first up investors seek to spread their exposure, taking ‘each way’ bets on assorted MC companies.

I reckon also, that both State and Fed governments have gone quiet with regulators still coming to grips with how to address the infusion of MC into the marketplace. There seems to be greater emphasis these days on trying to establish the citizenship of elected members of parliament ………… what a joke!

Suffice to say, within Aust, this company continues to build a solid foundation, given the restrictive and somewhat oppressive regulations it has to work around. It takes time to build up awareness and credibility. If we are to do things professionally and by the book, it all takes time.

However, I see far greater value for the company to expand its operations in Europe where the market is substantially larger and much more MC accepting and savvy. Clinical trials are well advanced with approvals surely not far away from actual production.

The extraction facility should soon be ramping up production enabling the company to actively seek off-take and or JV agreements. I reckon a deal of this nature is not far away. There are numerous cosmetic manufacturers in Europe seeking an edge over their competition and I reckon a CBD enhanced range would be just the ticket….. especially for a well-known and well established manufacturer.

For my money MXC remains the standout from all other MC / ASX listed companies, and the one with the greatest growth potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $786 2.991K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6668 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.