IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

So much to like in this report - most of it things we already...

1. 2,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11797
    So much to like in this report - most of it things we already knew.

However, one statement did leap out at me as possible "new advice."

First some background:

On 21 April Imugene announced that they now had enough Progression Free Survival (PFS) events (24 out of 36 patients) and that they could now process that data to produce a "final PFS readout expected within months." In an interview after that Announcement, Leslie Chong suggested that the PFS report could be ready by August.

Because the interim PFS report in November was so positive (and gave the SP a big boost), investors have been keenly awaiting the final PFS report, but earlier this month, in the video of the NWR Conference, ( https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/media-thread.5677706/page-2577?post_id=55131748 ) Leslie stated that it might be more "prudent" to release the final PFS data at the same time as the Overall Survival data - which would be at the end of the study. The estimated study completion date is February next year, so based on Leslie's NWR Conference comments it sounded as though we would not get the final PFS data until after February. That comment caused some disappointment - reflected here on HC in many investor posts. I admit to being disappointed myself - not because I think anything wrong was happening - but just because I am absolutely interested in seeing the final PFS data.

Now to today's report:

If you flip to page 7, in the update on Her-vaxx there is the following comment -
    "In April 2021 the company announced that it met its secondary clinical endpoint of 24 events for Progression Free Survival (PFS). Data from the 24 events is being analyzed with data to be reported in Q3, 2021."

Taken at face value - they are now telling us that the final PFS report for the Her-vaxx Phase 2 trial is being released in the next 31 days. (Note - not the final overall report of the Phase 2 study, which will include the Primary Endpoint of Overall Survival and which we won't see until the study concludes).

There is of course an alternate explanation. It is possible that whoever wrote that text for the Appendix 4e was simply extrapolating from the original 21 April Announcement, and was not aware of LC's comments at the NWR Conference, or of whatever meetings/decisions at IMU which prompted her comment.

I'm leaning towards believing the statement in today's 4e though, because "in Q3 2021" is very specific, and is quite different to the wording on 21 April.

If so - this is an extremely significant Announcement coming up soon. I might even email the company to ask if they can confirm the page 7 statement in today's report.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.