NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Interesting comments from lots of holders, for and against...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Interesting comments from lots of holders, for and against today. Personally, I still can't shake the concern that it just costs NEA too much to sell its product. Customers either need aerial imagery or they don't. Agreed, some may not be aware of the AI features, so increased sales effort there is warranted, but if you need basic up to date aerial images, you do a quick internet search and will find providers. As long as NEA is at, or near the top of that list, the product should sell itself with minimal costly human intervention required.

NEA seems to aim for higher fee subscribers - I think they mentioned 10,000 accounts. I was surprised at how low this number is after so many years of operation. Suggests to me that there isn't mass market adoption or awareness of the product, and 1000's of potential lower value subscribers may not be taking up the service due to prohibitive costs and data limits. My company frequently runs out of data, but we won't pay for additional, so just sit it out until the end of the month (I'm sure we are not alone).

So does NEA adjust it's strategy and go for mass adoption, or stick with its targeted sales strategy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.