AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and FY21 Financial Report, page-6

1. 3,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    "This is not a stock for pessimists".

Oh, I've been trying to be an optimist for years on this stock Mistag...but it has become more of a struggle as each FY passes.

To be perfectly honest here, the ONLY reason I haven't sold what remains of my decimated holding (ie <10% max) is because both Mr Eck and Ms Halasz have been consistently increasing their holding (incl "on market"). Surely, there has to be a reason behind that...wouldn't you think?? Mind you, even though they are the closest to the action, it wouldn't surprise me to see....(you fill in the blanks!).

If the weight of fleas on this canine becomes too much to bear - and it ends up in doggy heaven, I want to be there to witness it and then go through the entrails as a learning exercise. If owning CDY has taught me anything, it has taught me never to get caught like this again.

After yesterday's report, I'm afraid Bariscan's tumbleweed offers more optimism for the future than CDY does. I sincerely hope Maria & Co prove me wrong but, psychologically at least, I have written down this investment to $0. Anything else will be a bonus!

Enjoy your weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 59888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.