CCV 0.00% 20.0¢ cash converters international

I'm thinking, that when the top 20 shareholders own 73% of the...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I'm thinking, that when the top 20 shareholders own 73% of the shares and most of that is owned by the top 4 shareholders and 40% is owned by Ezycorp, so a tight share register I think has a part to play with the share price remaining stagnant. The other part, I think, is that the top 4 shareholders are happy enough to bank the 8.9% yield now that we have had 6 straight half yearly fully franked payouts since that bad old days. And every likelihood that the dividends will keep rolling in and just maybe increase over time.
    Also the average retail punter sees CCV boring as and the financial media don't seem to be interested in the turn around at this stage. But what the average retail punter does see if you run a 10 year share price graph and compare CCV with the likes of the talk of the town companies from a few years ago like - SQ2, ZIP and PPM, the first two have never paid a dividend then you sit back and say that maybe holding CCV long term like the top 10 shareholders are is not a bad option. Of course factor in the fully franked dividend as well then why sell? But this is just my view.
    Oh and a handful of Directors were happy to purchase on market sizeable amounts of shares between 23 and 24.3 cents in the first half of this calendar year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $754.1K 3.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163292 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 48675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.