HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Preliminary Final Report, page-7

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am waiting for the final results which will release all the details particularly their balance sheet. I am very interested to see their non cash charges (depreciation and amortisation) and their non productive (indirect) expenses, such as management salaries etc are going forward. I reckon this mob have forgotten how to make a profit. All I know is that this Company has significantly changed over the years and to make a dollar now they are going to have run skinny on non direct costs. Yes they may have a future, probably do, yes they can do the rights issue to gain some cash but unless they can pull back their cost structure and realign them to the altered business structure it won't mean a thing. They need management who have been through this before and know how to reign in costs until they can become a better balanced and structured company, achieving a reasonable margin that cover all their costs. I wonder if they can do it, it will be hard unless they have experienced management. Time will tell, but in the end it is a shadow of its former self never to be a major player again. They had it all but blew it by inexplicably bad management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.