HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Preliminary Final Report, page-8

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    This Company haven't made a profit for years. They haven't paid a dividend in living memory but do you know what - they kept promising, promising to make a profit next half, promising to review reinstatement of dividends promising , promising, promising. Anybody that's been associated with this mob over a few years will certainly remember. They were living in a dream, they didn't have a clue what they were doing, selling, selling , selling assets. Now here we are funds dried up, shareholders left frustrated with losses, management still fiddling while Rome burns. The past management weren't management at all. They were dreamers. Yes I know I am on a rant but I can't help it when I see funds frittered away in this manner, millions and millions wiped off. They should have been kicked out years before but this is what happens when family have total control. Nothing, because they ran the place like it was privatised. Therein lies a weakness in highly controlled public enterprises, companies should be forced to have a wider shareholder base so that investors like you and me are protected more from the dreamers of the world with no management skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.