SP3 5.26% 2.0¢ spectur limited

Thanks for responding because here's where I think we have...

1. 4,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Thanks for responding because here's where I think we have the disconnect with yourself, kickit (and possibly management) being generally positive with specific individual bits and pieces to say the company is going ok and SteveS, MJ and myself looking at the combination of:

Annual Recurring Expenses
    Likely Revenue and Gross Margin and
    Remaining cash

and thinking the current trajectory just doesn't get them through to the other side. AGAIN. Both Steve and MJ have called this out pretty clearly in detail and it's the elephant in the room. We've actually had 2 raisings since kickit was emphatic on here we wouldn't need one at all and looking back at the company history each raising just seems to be a complete rinse and repeat at a lower price.

Simple question for you and kickit. 1. Do you see them (us) being profitable in FY24? 2. If not, do you think we'll make it through FY24 without another Capital Raise? I think it's hard to take any positive commentary seriously unless it addresses these 2 questions.

Unfortunately I suspect it's 1. no and 2. no so I'm really looking for signs they have a new plan because the earlier ones haven't worked.
    Last edited by optimistus: 03/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546447 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 403800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.