SP3 5.26% 2.0¢ spectur limited

How do you know that the integration of 3CT has not worked (M&A...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    How do you know that the integration of 3CT has not worked (M&A integration usually requires at least 12 months)? I talked to UBS and a smaller boutique shop here in Sydney the other day and am now more confident than ever that the trajectory of the company is good. Not risk free but much better than only a couple of years ago when I first bought in.
    How on earth do you want me to predict whether FY24 will be profitable? The GM of 56% is an excellent start and if they can improve this a little further (say more Optus or surf live saving revenues or perhaps a completely new account, all of which are not completely unlikely), then yes, they should make a small profit. BUT, in the current environment no company can provide that outlook. Only fools would therefore provide you or MJ with a definite answer and the childplay with that shareholder group is not going to change that. My votes will remain with the board until I am convinced that their growth strategy (incl. the acquisition of 3CT) isn't working. Again, if you lot would be a tat more positive and support the board, the SP would be back to 10c, we would all convert our options and through the cash that would be brought into the balance sheet that way there would be no need for a CR for a very long time (if ever). If that was to happen, the next stop would be 15c. Sounds too easy. So why are you fighting this? I remain optimistic (pun intended) that this first step towards 8-10c per share can be done. And who knows, perhaps one day I get so set up with these games and do it myself.
    Last edited by avinvest: 03/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546447 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 403800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.