SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

In response to @asx11 question re the lifespan of Spectur...

1. 13,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4832

In response to @asx11 question re the lifespan of Spectur platforms - especially the beach platforms.

I'm hoping this thread is an acceptable place for this post.

As they are a fairly recent product (the on the beach model) there wouldn't be any long term data on such.

I am aware that quite a bit of industrial design has been put into the more recent models. This designed to make them more durable, easier to produce at scale, easier top install, and cheaper to produce. While doing that redesign over the last few years they have met some ISO standards - it is in their information somewhere.

Also recently in their announcements or presentations was a statement around lifespan of rental models going beyond what they had "budgeted" for. Of course, with the beach ones, these are purchased outright. So the lifespan issue is a diligence issue for the buyers, the Life Savings Associations and Local Government councils. It would appear by the escalating orders that they are happy with it. Service is provided by Spectur and provided 12% of FY23 Revenue.

As it is a small business, and you are a holder, you would have no problems getting replies to questions (with more detail than I can provide) from the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.