GTY 0.00% $2.23 gateway lifestyle group

Ann: Appendix 4E and Preliminary Financial Report FY16-GTY.AX, page-10

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks for the reply, Mossums, but at my age, I don't fancy a drama with the lawyers, so have to decline your request. I have been investing for quite a while and again, thanks for the advice but I don't beat myself up over losses, had plenty, but also more than enough substantial profits not to be unduly concerned.
    However, the stock has fallen nearly 25 per cent in the last few weeks, mostly in the last week.
    I find that strange for a stock of this nature. Was the market sufficiently informed?
    Yes, I should have perhaps dug deeper, think I said as much. One of the things I would have gone into is what was behind the huge intangibles. No need for a lecture on NTAs nor how goodwill is created. It has been known to come about in some companies by virtue of inflated values of assets backed in to the entity from a vendor (not implying anything of that nature here)
    Good luck with with your investments and could I suggest perhaps a little less patronising attitude to other posters in future.
    pargolf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.