SIS 33.3% 0.4¢ simble solutions limited

Results as expected if you followed the 4C closely. This result...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Results as expected if you followed the 4C closely. This result was always meaningless in the greater scheme of things. 

Commentary is honest, factual and encouraging IMO. Interesting note on “assessing all options.”

Simble CEO Fadi Geha commented on the growth in the Simble Energy division as well as the past year:“The financial year 2018 represented the first 12-month period of accelerated focus on Simble Energy following a period of restructuring and strategic focus on energy SaaS and IoT solutions. We've delivered a 134% increase in revenues from our core business and signed additional transformational partnerships and contracts subsequent to year end, adding to the strong momentum in the second half of the year.“

“We have hit the ground running in the new year and our most recent partnerships are already delivering exciting results. Our focus in 2019 will shift from foundation building to execution as we continue to grow our presence in UK and Australia through large client opportunities with an improved commercial model and diversified product offering.”

“I recognise the challenges and headwinds that slowed us down in the first half of 2018. We have built capability and invested in infrastructure ahead of schedule which together with legacy balance sheet issues negatively impacted the bottom line of the FY18 result. However, I can confidently say that this period is well behind us and our investments in innovation, staff and operational infrastructure, underpinned by diligent fiscal policies, have positioned Simble for strong growth.”

“The Board and Management is fully committed to the Company, our shareholders, partners and employees. We continue to monitor costs and cash management, and this includes an assessment of all options and opportunities to improve shareholder value.

“For me it matters that we drive technology as an enabler for our customers around the world and do our bit to build a more sustainable future. We believe 2019 will be an exciting year and I look forward to updating you on our progress.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.013M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.529K 382.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5738596 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3680001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.