RCE 3.03% 64.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Might explain where the $350k for his on market purchase came...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98

Might explain where the $350k for his on market purchase came from….? That was a sizeable wedge - far greater than CEOs I have seen at 20x this company’s size. I personally don’t believe it came from his own free cashflow… Suspect this was orchestrated to support share price for upcoming CR as would appear much of their activity in last 6 months.

This is a family cartel remember, so they chip in some, he puts in some and they top up his rem, all so they can report a major ceo on market purchase and “make him good” for the option plan every other CEO on the market enjoys for punting their career on a speculative startup. I agree their SP should be at < 20 cents when you see the carnage in Bio speccies, but it is not? Someone is buying and most aren’t selling. That is basic market dynamics and no way around it despite composition of shareholder book etc. To maintain the SP at this level is quite remarkable and I also cannot understand it. Someone must be accumulating or it is simply not possible.

The old man has been at this game for 20 yers and experienced the worst it has to offer, so you bet he knows how to play. If they have topped up JG so he can purchase on market it is money better spent imho than millions of options as is the case in most equivalent start ups.

I too am worried about their financial position (especially Gitmo with that little gem in the report on auditors likely caveat). They are using every trick in the book to avoid dilution. Just hope they don’t take their game of chicken too far and end up broke or in the courts… Exciting times ahead. Strap on the helmet !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $130.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 66.0¢ 63.5¢ $29.44K 45.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7736 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 33823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 64.0¢ 16016
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.