DDR 1.73% $9.66 dicker data limited

Nah Nah, I don't think DiData want anything to do with IT...

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Nah
    Nah, I don't think DiData want anything to do with IT distribution again. I don't think it was a good experience for them.

No, you're right, there's not much IP in this game aside from certain people (PreSales engineers and the like) - but they're generally not terribly difficult to replace.

As a general rule many facets of IT sales have been in a race to the bottom on margins for years. But this is where David sets himself apart - he refuses to sell anything that has inadequate margins (which is why he dropped Apple).

I'm glad you're happy to be out though - we all make our own decisions and we have to live with them. Much easier to do so when we're happy with them, rather than carrying regrets. My only regret is that I couldn't manage to get my buy order filled sub $1.40 today and spent the day chasing the SP up (that'll teach me for trying to snag a real bargain!)...
    Anyway, I personally am very happy to be in and will be very surprised if the SP is not above $2 by the end of this calendar year.
    - oh,if you're out you may want to change your Sentiment and Disclosure...

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.66
Change
-0.170(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.742B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.89 $9.89 $9.62 $2.361M 243.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116 $9.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.69 259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.