HZR 2.63% 29.3¢ hazer group limited

"Mitsui The ongoing collaboration with Mitsui relating to the...

1. 4,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    "Mitsui
    The ongoing collaboration with Mitsui relating to the market investigation of Hazer graphite continues to provide valuable
    insights in the potential applications and offtakers. Mitsui has identified a long-list of potential offtakers in both the steel making
    and chemicals market segments. Interested parties will be provided with representative graphite samples from the CDP for
    qualification testing.
    In addition to the collaboration with Mitsui, Hazer is actively engaged in discussions with a number of potential offtakers for its
    graphite across key strategic markets of North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region"

Really, we could be a major Graphite play forgetting about the hydrogen That might be a lot like BHP forgetting about the 1/2 a billion it gets from by product u308 from honeymoon mine in South OZ

At one point years ago I thought what we would do with all that massive amount of graphite the CDP and the much bigger Canadian plants would generate.

China’s New Graphite Restrictions

China’s New Graphite Restrictions (csis.org)
    On October 20 and in response to the widened U.S. controls, China announced a new set of export restrictions on certain graphite products. As of December 1, Chinese exporters will be required to apply for permits to ship two types of the material, including “high-purity, high-hardness and high-intensity synthetic graphite material and natural flake graphite and its products.”

The report states "significant increase to Hazer’s graphite inventory;" I cannot find the number in assets sadly.

Pricing was easier Graphite Prices, News, Chart, Analysis and Forecast (imarcgroup.com)

Just kidding about forgetting about the cheap and much needed hydrogen we are just starting to produce!

Well Done HZR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.3¢
Change
0.008(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $12.16K 41.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4658 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 29905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.