NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Mr Pigman, never have i seen so much written and nothing of...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    Mr Pigman, never have i seen so much written and nothing of substance said. On the 25/8 you posted 25 times over 8-9 hrs of which 10 posts were on NUH and where you have said nothing but simply rehashed and repeated your earlier tropes from days and weeks gone by. You have simply argued fallacies, falsehoods and pure nonsense, nothing of relevance. Who does that? Ha ha ha....I also note you have posted on the APT and EDE blogs. On the 23/8 you posted 20 times on that day 6 times on NUH and all the rest on the following APT, FMG, QAN and EDE. You own none of the stocks and your arguments are all the same, fallacies and nonsense. I first thought you must be a paid troll, but if that is the case, whoever is paying should demand their money back due to incompetence. In fact you need to give the money back, your efforts are an embarrassment. Ha ha ha. But the more likely and ridiculous reason may just be that you do his off your own bat , sitting somewhere in a dingy basement. It is that scenario that is the most ridiculous and laughable. Ha ha ha... I honestly cannot stop laughing at the thought of someone who doesnt own any of the stocks he posts about, yet posts more than anyone else not only in the number of posts but the volume of shear verbiage and utter nonsense and drivel that that you write. Ha ha ha Who one earth waste such time and effort and on what? Do you seriously expect someone is going to give you a prize? Lol.... Perhaps go talk to these guys, they may be able to help you. I say may. But they may not be able to. https://napp.org.au . Lol....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.