EVS 4.00% 5.2¢ envirosuite limited

Revenue growth should not be an issue... "We are a startup that...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Revenue growth should not be an issue...
    "We are a startup that has now reached the critical expansion stage where sales start to go exponential. During the 2018 financial year we are confident that we can sign up more Envirosuite revenues than the total in the last five financial years since the pilot launch in 2011."

Cash reduction from sale looks to be a combination of the business loss for the last FY, repayments of debts and the aforementioned adjustments and incentives.
    Quarterly sales updates from here on out will make the company for transparent.

I think this is the first report where the token "momentum is building" wasn't thrown in as there were enough good examples of actual traction in market to use, this is even without the bullishness on the European water and ports opportunities Peter White seemed to focus more on in his report.

Finally if this isn't a not so subtle hint that we should see some big deals in the near future I don't know what is...
    "Thank you to all shareholders, and if you’ve come this far on the journey, I strongly encourage you to join me in seeing what’s around the corner."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $71.93K 1.437M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 977666 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 82000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.