EVS 0.00% 4.9¢ envirosuite limited

Hi Mista_trix, yes - same avatar and same person in the...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Mista_trix, yes - same avatar and same person in the background :

The way you descibe business for this SAAS is a bit like how they all would like to do business. Customers queuing up and happy to pay for any move the company does. Paradise.

It's just that this ideal state for the seller is rarely achieved. The world is clearly not a sellers market for SAAS solutions .... and, coming back to EVS - if they can basically demand and the customer is happy to pay, I am wondeirng why they still write a loss and the CEO is admitting that their margins are too small. If she could just increase them, I am sure she would.

It is a rough world out there ... and while sellers want to bill anything. customers don't want to pay everything ... and so far it looks like EVS market power is often on the loosing end in this negotiaton process :

Just assume its like with any other company customising stuff (I worked for some of them) - if you get the customer to pay for everything, you are extremely lucky ... but normally the customer has tough purchasing staff ... and much more market power ... and obviously - there always is the evil competition happy to give a bit more for free : .

Trust me - there is no free lunch, not even for a wee SAAS provider working hard to get a bigger project on land.
    Last edited by BlackPeter: 31/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 122509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.