EVS 0.00% 4.9¢ envirosuite limited

Hmm - I know its not good to think about money when you can have...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hmm - I know its not good to think about money when you can have all these amazing environmental benefits, but 10% revenue growth (the slowest for many years and tendency clearly shrinking) and just another 1 cent loss per share is not really exciting for a company which should be in growth modus.

If we consider that NTA is as well hardly more worth than 1 cent per share (never mind the intangibles which may or may not be a lot worth if they try to sell), than they have less than one year in the tank before they need to go back to share holders.

Will they achieve break even this year? Not sure todays meeting gave me confidence ...

Do they have a plan to break even at all? Well, yes, they do want to and they realize that they need higher margins to get there, but will customers pay?

I used to hold a XXS parcel (more for fun) but sold out today after the meeting - too much effort to monitor and not enough fun. I guess the software looks useful (but its not rocket science), and I am not convinced anymore that they will turn this software at some stage into a commercial success.

Good luck to holders ... you deserve it ;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $60.60K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 15399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ 155439
Last updated 15.15pm 15/05/2024 ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.