ACW 3.85% 2.7¢ actinogen medical limited

We appear to have a relatively safe well developed cortisol...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    We appear to have a relatively safe well developed cortisol buster drug without definitive efficacy. Xanamem is in an early stage of testing and evaluation - focused initially on cognitive improvement in mild AD patients. Early low dose results were disheartening but....I believe there will be correlations btw reduced cortisol and short term improved health or long term preventive health or both. The correlations could apply to "healthy" subjects or people with a wide range of trauma, stress, auto-immune or cognitive impairments. I remain hopeful that correlations will still be found in the subjects from the XanaDu trial and will be found in the new trials. BTW there is no such thing as "healthy", it is a relative term that has no capacity to examine the dynamics of a human being which involves trillions of transactions and exchanges - fighting against all sorts of debilitating challenges. Immune systems are constantly under threat. So, for all of us who have invested in this adventure, I offer the following thoughts:

1) With the world markets looking sick with little hope for early recovery, I like the idea of investing in a scientific proof - either the drug will show some benefit or it will not.
    No worries about the world economies. (yes, I do worry)

2) Positives may take some time to evolve, but management is quite skilled at discovering them if they exist.

3) Our investment at worst is a donation to a good cause. At best, it will produce the best return we have ever experienced.

I am at peace with my decision and while I can hope for a positive outcome, better yet I can cognitively extrapolate the cortisol hypothesis research and understand that the probability of success is better than most of you appear to think.

This is rocket science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.