4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Appendix 4E & Annual Report, page-156

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8296
    Well...there's number of key players in this market space and they all know what each other is up to,....fact.

They are are focused intently on data retention / storage capacity....the chap you highlighted in your previous post and the antics he got up to with cambridge.....analytica are simply well.....dont really need to say do I

His world views are simply xenophobic and should be called out for what they...he makes his coin on fear and loathing and has a dim isolationist world view.....simple fact!

China is driving to become the major world currency and may well achieve the aim.....human rights issues // of course....lifted more people out of poverty into the middle classes than any other...fact....

2018 30% reneweable energy in their mix...far beyond any other country or competitor...inceasing exponentially...fact
    Expansionism will always trump isolationism.....no pun intended
    One belt one road - gathering investment opportunities around the globe while big brother dabbles in the trade tariff war trying to nobble the drive for currency supremacy....thats what the trade war is about....currency supremacy...big brother is only damaging his own industries and trading partners ... last weeks antics were incredulous to say the least ( all us industry to return home....isolationism at its worst) damages only those industries located in the region....fool that he is !!!! (universally accepted really)

little old reram IS the next electronic revolution = blockchain implementation already exceeding expectation and mass adoption by all major world trading banks......

anyway.....just a red herring to introduce world views and situations...i think most here have that picture pretty much clearly in mind

The key players know that the space for ram and reram etc will be the new revolution and any suggestion it may hinge on other extemporaneous conditions is not relevant .......in my limited opinion

said enough here for a while probably but it needs to be pointed out that idle speculation is damaging 4ds here...nothing else....due to the people...its hinges on the people and the strategic direction...that's all i was indicating ...

for mine its not an investment opportunity...yet...hopefully it will become one soon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.