RAC 0.80% $1.86 race oncology ltd

What are peoples thoughts on the significance of these new...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    What are peoples thoughts on the significance of these new cardio-oncology guidelines from the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) for our cardio-protection data?

A/Prof Aaron Sverdlov who recently met with Dr T seems to think it's a big deal for the field of cardio-oncology.

Seems like the presentation of these guidelines at the ESC2022 conference (which is happening now) has generated quite a bit of excitement - just go and look at what A/Prof Sverdlov is posting and retweeting regarding these guidelines.

I think this bodes well for the submission of data to a top journal that sheds some light on the cardio-protective potential of Zantrene, but has anyone read these guidelines closely?

I wonder are there any other golden nuggets of information within the guidelines that have implications for Zantrene or RAC - apart from the fact that there seems to be a huge amount of interest in this area.

If any of you are speaking to Dr T perhaps ask him for his thoughts. I bet he will be reading these guidelines with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.015(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $316.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.79 $163.0K 89.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34299 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 3635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.