CYP 5.17% 27.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Yeah I posted an article similar to that. On CYP threads...

1. 1,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    Yeah I posted an article similar to that. On CYP threads somewhere from memory.

It could of been removed as off topic?

well the problem with you is you almost always are off topic because you have no damn respect for anything except your own need to say whatever you want wherever you want (and I am nearly guilty of that here right now) - but if your possibly relevant to this topic post was removed you'd still have access to it. You could get it back. If you knew what of your own stuff was actually valuable as opposed to being fun for you to write.

I'm doubting now that it could have been you that posted it. I'm pretty sure I read it on the MSB board and I read it a couple of days ago but it might have been a post from a lot longer ago.

I can't use the tick counts as a measure of qualify because what I consider to be quality and what the hotcopper readers consider to be quality seem to be almost diametrically opposed. They tick what they "like". Its like rats having their brains experimentally connected to the pleasure parts of their brain so when a bell is rung they have an organism. Mark Zuckerburgs contribution to humanity - the bloody like button. Its like sugar and salt additives to food. We get fat and we get stupid.

But I know what is my good work - I think you should know what is yours. If it was yours.

The cost of a GVHD trial could be as low as 6 million was a factoid that jumped out at me from what I read - what I read that I thought you posted would have helped you also if we got into it.

I can't find the YouTube video where ol' Ross had the microphone switched off for about 10 minutes of his preso - do you have a link to that? He deserved a cash bonus for that.

What do you think the cash bonuses listed were for?

Look Ross has gone. He should have been gone back at the time of the Kphler interview he'd been a dead man walking as a deal maker since then.

Whatever bit of silliness not hooked up to shareholder value the cash bonues were for doesn't really matter now. What matters now is that its still opaque KPIs and its still a bunch of greedy poor performers on the board.

I think Bioscience Managers (and the chairman in association with them) are essentially embarrassed. They bought a lemon (Ross plus the tech combination) thinking they'd got in at a good price (way under the Sumi offer) but the lemon was far more bitter to the shareholders and the market than they realised and Ross was such a liability and Washer that they were worried their own reputations would go down if they continued to associate. That's what I actually think.
    So I think Bioscience Managers and the chairman are trying to salvage their own reputations. I think they are embarassed at the stuff ups they have made when they thought they were in on a sure thing. That's what I think.

I think they have to keep Kilian - because without Ross they don't understand the business or the history and they do understand Kilian had the advantage of not being Ross.

I think they have to pay Kilian and they have to pay part-time Jolena because they haven't got much choice. If they paid them only what they are actually worth (Kiliian about half what he's getting at best) - they'd leave.

So what I think Bioscience Managers plus the chairman have effectively done is raid the future value of the company by offering cheap options all around as a sort of bribe to the shareholders to stick with them - and mostly the shareholders that did stick with them bought the bribe - I'm talking about folk like Truss20 that never sees a management fact that he can't apologise for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.0¢ $30.21K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63362 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 33487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ 46774
Last updated 15.51pm 21/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.